With the legalization of recreational marijuana use in Washington State in 2012, plus the increase in vaping and e-cigarette use among youth over the past few years, many in the field of adolescent health may wonder how best to address these issues with their clients. These trainings and resources may be of use!
- Youth Vaping Prevention Messaging: Research Findings and Recommendations (webinar) – Friday, October 7, 2016 – Register here
- Preventing Teen Drug Use (FREE in-person presentation) – Thursday, October 13, 2016 at Seattle Children’s Hospital’s Wright Auditorium
- E-Cigarettes Training of Trainers (FREE training) – For more information, email the Washington Poison Center (WAPC)
- Marijuana and E-Cigarettes: Facts Teens Can Use to Make Healthy Choices – These 8-page guides may be useful to share at youth or parent events (contact King County if you would like to order copies)
- Washington State Prevention Summit – Attend the annual conference on November 7-8, 2016 in Yakima