Public Health–Seattle & King County has released a Request for Proposals (RFP) to fund Health Equity Capacity Building.
Due date: No later than January 27, 2023 by 11:59 pm
Contact: Saba Al Harazi, cpres-ODIR@kingcounty.gov
Submit application to: cpres-ODIR@kingcounty.gov
Link/share this page at www.kingcounty.gov/rfp/health-equity
This Health Equity Capacity Building grant RFP will fund activities that enable organizations to continue their efforts and to build additional capacity for future work to address persistent health disparities and inequities.
- Download the full RFP document for details (PDF)
Public Health – Seattle & King County (PHSKC) will conduct a pre-Proposal conference for this RFP. This conference will be an opportunity for interested organizations to hear more about the program and to ask questions about the program and/or the Proposal process.
- Date and time: December 28, 2022 from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Join on your computer or mobile app
- Meeting ID: 273 645 603 161
- Passcode: Aqfh98Download Teams | Join on the web
- Or call in (audio only)
- +1 425-653-6586, Phone Conference ID: 628 002 987#
- Find a local number | Reset PIN
- Learn More | Meeting options
- Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 1117 467 250 5
Alternate VTC instructions