Crossposted from the Washington School-Based Health Alliance (WA SBHA)
At the start of a new year, the Washington School-Based Health Alliance would like to again invite SBHC sponsors, providers and staff to join the WA SBHC message board on Basecamp. Email Executive Director, Sandy Lennon (email@example.com) to join the message board on Basecamp.
Also, WA SBHA along with Public Health–Seattle & King County will be hosting/co-hosting a number of SBHC events in January that we’d like to bring to your attention:
- January 5: SBHC Clinic Coordinator Learning Collaborative (10am-12pm) (special invitation—see posting on Basecamp or contact us directly for details)
- January 12: SBHC Coffee Connection (9-10am) (special invitation—see posting on Basecamp or contact us directly for details)
- January 18: Year One SBHC Business Planning (9-11am)
- January 25: SBHC Pro Forma—Projecting Budgets (9-10am)
- January 26: Communication and Feedback Practices to Strengthen SBHC Partnerships (10am-12pm)
We will hope to see you and/or your SBHC staff at some of these events!